How Can Digital Help Retail Specialists?
We have recently installed a brand new, large 3×3 high resolution 4K video wall in the new Nolte showroom, based in Westminster.
Using professional grade video wall panels, with virtually no bezel, the video wall creates a large, bright canvas for high impact images and video to help customers both in and out of the store understand the breadth and depth of the Nolte range, augmenting the already impressive products on display in the showroom.
The management system from Beaver Group provides Nolte with the ability to securely manage and upload new content from any device connected to the internet, display live data feeds for news, weather and events, incorporate their Twitter feed, day part their content and most importantly, display their brand in a clear, professional way.
How professional video walls can help in retail showrooms:
- A focus on content-driven product discovery, augmenting product on display
- Making full use of the brand’s digital asset library
- Recognising that successful visuals are a key purchasing factor
- Ease of showing new ranges quickly
- Marketing to passers by even when the store is closed
- Improve the sales pitch of your sales associate, and help with the ‘tone of voice’
- Allows the brand to try new ideas and be experimental without incurring large ongoing costs