Digital Signage (AV Technician) Installer
- You will deliver and install a variety of Digital Solutions mainly in the UK, but also all over the world
- You will be the public face of Beaver Trison and represent the company to the highest standards
- You need to be familiar with the installation and maintenance of LED displays and Digital Signage screens and the hardware and software that runs them
- This is a role with tremendous scope for personal development and career progression.
We are on the lookout for an excited and motivated developer to join our expanding, diverse and progressive studio team:
- Work within our exciting and dynamic Web and Development team
- Develop content and applications across multiple formats and device types
- Working knowledge of Vue.js & VueCLI and familiar with principles of cloud hosting/functions (Firebase/AWS)
- Excellent self-organisation is a must – including time management and workload scheduling using industry-leading tools and applications
- Strong communication skills – working within a team and engaging with clients on a one-to-one basis.
We’d like someone to join our successful Project Team
- Manage the delivery of our client solutions; working with teams across our business, directly with clients and suppliers.
- You’ll need to be organised a good communicator and able to manage various workflows.
- The role will open you to interesting challenges and exciting opportunities – so we’re looking for someone who can solve problems, recognise opportunities and adapt.
- BONUS: Be sure to let us know if you have any similar experience and/or you can understand both the technical and commercial side of things.
Accounts Admin/Payroll HR
- Full time position within a small team
- At least 2 years Accounts or Payroll experience
- Knowledge of market leading cloud accounting software preferred but not essential
- Good organisation/communication skills
Next Steps: Complete Application
Please submit your details, role you would like to apply for, your CV and any other relevant information and we will be in touch with you to confirm receipt and provide further details