Beaver Trison are looking for an excited and motivated developer to join our expanding, diverse and progressive studio team.
This role will be hands-on from the very start, and as such requires an experienced and engaging coder who can think creatively and work to both tight timescales and project expectations. This opportunity will initially be remote based, but as the circumstances allow, it will then also be based at our office complex in Ware, Hertfordshire.
In return for your commitment and dedication to excellence, we will offer you the chance to directly influence and drive ongoing innovation and change at a dynamic and exciting digital agency; one which continues to lead the digital transformation industry and creatively challenges the status quo in a broad range of vertical markets. We are proud to continue to provide cutting edge content, software and hardware solutions to a wide range of leading high-street brands and blue-chip companies including Merlin Entertainments, IKEA, Burger King, Zara, Premier Inn, Center Parcs, Nationwide and Showcase Cinemas.
We continue to invest in a broad range of benefits and innovations for our colleagues; we are dedicated to providing a truly flexible working environment for all staff, the greatest technology solutions, regular company social events, continual professional development, a company pension scheme, and in-house massages (when we’re allowed!)…
- Work within our exciting and dynamic web and development team;
- Develop content and applications across multiple formats and device types;
- Excellent self-organisation is a must – including time management and workload scheduling using industry-leading tools and applications;
- Strong communication skills – working within a team and engaging with clients on a one-to-one basis.
- Fluent in the very latest HTML & CSS practices;
- Strong working knowledge of Vue.js & VueCLI;
- Understanding of Node.js & NPM;
- Understanding of APIs and working with JSON format;
- Comfortable in a code repository environment (git/bitbucket);
- Familiar with principles of cloud hosting/functions (Firebase/AWS);
- Ability to manage multi-project and multi-task delivery with attention to detail and focus on successful delivery;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Strong time-management skills – Work well under pressure with quick turnaround/short deadlines;
- Working as part of a team;
- A sense of humour. Really.
NICE TO HAVE (BUT NOT ESSENTIAL):
- Experience building express.js microservices
- Experience working with business intelligence data and machine learning
- Good working knowledge OOP PHP/MySQL and MVC architecture
- Knowledge of Content Delivery Networks (any, would be useful)
- Previous experience within a digital agency
- Any exposure to the food &beverage, retail, hospitality and corporate comms markets
- Established and experienced team to gain constructive feedback from and to develop your skills with
- A truly supportive and friendly environment
- Proactive product and solution development environment
- Committed and effective management team to ensure progress in your career
- Training and development
- Extensive remuneration and benefits
ABOUT BEAVER TRISON
Beaver Trison is part of the TRISON family, which gives us global reach and the opportunity to deploy a single cohesive digital strategy, worldwide.
We are passionate about digital media, design and creative solutions. We combine our specialist experience in web, screen, mobile and touch-interactive technologies; with award-winning design, to provide end-to-end creative solutions for our clients in retail, QSR, corporate, Leisure and other sectors.
Our design studio started in 1978 providing graphic design for clients throughout the UK and then globally. In 1998 we began to provide individuals, companies and public institutions with complete digital signage, content design and media solutions.
Today, we continue to offer complete end-to-end services across a variety of digital media.
(No agencies please)
To apply please email CV and Cover Letter to email@example.comBack