Front End Developer
Beaver Group are looking for an enthusiastic Front-end Developer to join our expanding studio team. The right candidate would work with us on a number of our own digital products, applications and client websites. This role will be very hands on, and requires an excellent communicator who can think creatively and work well under pressure, as well as to tight timescales.
In return we will offer you the chance to influence and drive ongoing innovation at a dynamic and exciting digital agency; one who continues to lead the digital signage industry and creatively challenging the status quo. We are proud to provide cutting edge content, software and hardware solutions to a wide range of leading high-street brands and blue-chip companies including IKEA, Burger King, EAT, Premier Inn, Center Parcs, Nationwide and Showcase Cinemas.
We also continue to invest in a broad range of benefits for staff; we provide a flexible working environment for all staff, regular company events, company pension scheme, in-house massages and breakfast is on us…
- Working within our exciting and dynamic web and development team
- Developing content and applications across multiple formats and device types.
- Excellent self-organisation required – including time management and workload scheduling using industry-leading tools and applications
- Strong communication skills – working within a team and engaging with clients on a one-to-one basis
- Fluent in the latest HTML & CSS practices
- Understanding of Vue2 & VueCLI
- Understanding of Node.JS & NPM
- Understanding of APIs and working with JSON format
- Comfortable in a code repository environment (git/bitbucket)
- Ability to manage multi-project and multi-task delivery with attention to detail and focus on successful delivery
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong time-management skills – Work well under pressure with quick turnaround/short deadlines
- Working as part of a team
- Sense of humour
NICE TO HAVE (but not essential):
- Good working knowledge OOP PHP/MySQL and MVC architecture
- Knowledge of Content Delivery Networks
- Previous experience within a digital agency
- Any exposure to the Food & Beverage, Retail and corporate comms markets
- Established and experienced team to learn from and gain constructive feedback from
- Proactive product and solution development environment
- Committed and effective management team to ensure progress in your career
- Extensive remuneration and benefits
ABOUT BEAVER GROUP
We are passionate about digital media, design and creative solutions. We combine our specialist experience in web, screen, mobile and touch-interactive technologies; with award-winning design, to provide end-to-end creative solutions for our clients in retail, QSR, corporate, Leisure and other sectors.
Our design studio started in 1978 providing graphic design for clients throughout the UK and then globally. In 1998 we began to provide individuals, companies and public institutions with complete digital signage, content design and media solutions.
Today, we continue to offer complete end-to-end services across a variety of digital media.
Please send your CV to email@example.com (no agencies please).Back