We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our expanding team, the right candidate will be working alongside our existing Digital Content and Web team for many of our high profile clients.
- Working in our Studio, conceptualising, designing layouts and creating content for use on Digital (Digital Signage, Interactive Kiosks, Tablets and Web)
- Working on designs across a wide array of markets (Retail, Food & Beverage, Corporate comms and Stadium)
- Supporting existing clients and updating campaign artwork for use on digital signage applications
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas using sketches, storyboards and mock-ups
- Natural flare with design and typography
- Proficient in Adobe CC suite (mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Ability to manage multi-project and multi-task delivery with attention to detail and focus on successful delivery
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Work well under pressure with quick turnaround/short deadlines
- Working as part of a team
- Previous client facing and design agency experience
- Experience of working within a variety of brand guidelines
- Sense of humour
DESIRABLE SKILLS (BUT NON-ESSENTIAL):
- UI/UX experience
- Experience with Digital Signage
- Any knowledge of HTML
- An interest in learning After Effects, Premier Pro and developing Motion Graphics skills
- Established and experienced team to learn from and gain constructive feedback from
- Proactive product and solution development environment
- Committed and effective management team to ensure progress in your career
- Extensive remuneration and benefits
- Flexible working environment
ABOUT BEAVER TRISON
We are passionate about digital media, design and creative solutions. We combine our specialist experience in web, screen, mobile and touch-interactive technologies; with award-winning design, to provide end-to-end creative solutions for our clients in retail, QSR, corporate, Leisure and other sectors.
Our design studio started in 1978 providing graphic design for clients throughout the UK and then globally. In 1998 we began to provide individuals, companies and public institutions with bespoke digital signage, content design and media solutions.
Today, we continue to offer complete end-to-end services across a variety of digital media.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies please).Back